Wednesday, February 17, 2010

History Of Angel

When the thoughts of this part of this site first started forming, it was my intentions to provide the reader with a little information concerning the present day concept of what we envision as an "Angel". However, as I began to gather the information my interest in Angels grew and I found myself wanting to know more and more about the subject. I discovered that by finding the answer to one question, I had ultimately arrived at another question. And I am continuing to search for even more answers.

Probably one of the things that I have found to be the most surprising, and most frustrating, is the lack of literature available on the subject of Angels. While there are many books published on the subject, I found that most of them deal with scripts of testimonials of personal Angel experiences and only a few actually deal with the beliefs and existance of Angels. I also discovered that there are many differing views and beliefs of Angels.

I want to point out that I am not in anyway proclaiming in any form that I am an expert on the subject of Angels. Nor do I have a degree in Theology, Angelology, or any area related to these fields. My research into this subject has been purely for personal satisfaction and to quench my own curiosity.

No comments:

Post a Comment